Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tagged


A little extra post due to the fact, that I've been tagged by Vogon Poet on Daily Photo Stream and Livorno Daily Photo.

The rules are simple: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six (un) important things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it”. We all feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion and friendship.

So to my six things that make me happy:

A day out with the camera.
A nice quiet weekend in a good chair with a good book.
A night at the opera.
To learn new stuff and wonder.
To travel to a nice place.
To meet new nice people.

My six tagged bloggers are:

allineedisagoodbook
Scottsdale Daily Photo
Dusty Lens - North Metro and Beyond
OcalaDailyPhoto
Sniffles and Smiles
Cathrine Mark-Beasant

And the photo, a bit out of theme I know, is from Rome; one of Bernini's angels on Ponte Sant' Angelo. The photo is from a trip I made there three years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Christopher, Okay so this one isn't so difficult! Thanks for thinking of me, and making me one of your six...I'm honored, and will do my best to post this...will have to get to it a little later today...thanks for all your good wishes!!! I love the photo, btw...and your favorite angle makes this really a striking photo! :-) ~Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo with the blue sky and the cloulds. It allows you to appreciate the beauty of the statue. Love the pictures in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bridge. I am happy I was able to also view it in person. You statue photo is superb! Thank you for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say... I’ll second the ‘Six Things’ that make you happy - it's a good list! Thanks for the shout and mention via this tag. It's a lovely surprise and I hope to respond to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To you all; the honour is mine:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)