Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last post?

This might be the last post for the next week or so from me, as I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online much, if at all. I have planned and uploaded the posts, but as some of you bloggers might have noticed, Google have a problem with posting the scheduled posts at the right time or at all. If they haven't solved this problem then you might have to wait a week for my posts on details of Copenhagen.

For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to follow up on your many nice comments as my work schedule have been more than a bit overbooked, and unfortunately I haven't been able to follow the many fantastic blogs out there either. That'll be the case for the next week too, but then I promise to take a look on all the comments and posts I've missed out on.

Fear not, I'll be back before you know it:-)

Btw the photo above is from Holmen's Cemetery. It's a child's windmill placed at one of the graves and blown by the wind.

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful photo. I hope you have a productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a colorful Whirling Dervish, if it existed. I'm starting to miss you.I wondered how you could upload your posts exactly at the same time everyday :). No worry about commenting at all, be back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot! Don't overwork and come back quickly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A colorful and creative capture. Blogger has been having issues. but should repaired soon. no need to apologize. We understand. sometimes our daily lives keep us too busy at times.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)