Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award


Another honour was bestowed me by Trojan Gayle of Trojan's Corner. A many thanks to him for this award.

The rules of this award are as follows:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post.

That I can do:-)

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.

I know that I have to nominate 10 other bloggers, and it won't be difficult to find worthy recipients, but as with the awards of yesterday, I'll have to sleep a little on it to make sure I pick the right ones.

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

That will be done in time to come.

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.

I will in due time:-)

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.

I'm very grateful to Trojan for his support and comments on this blog. His kindness has no bounds. It has been a pleasure to see his blog evolve and mature in the last couple of months. I hope that will continue in the future:-) A thousand thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words and I am looking forward to whom you will nominate. Loved the Kiosk post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another award for your great work. Congratulation. It's so summer award :).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)