Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog de Ouro


Today I received this nice award thrice, once from Joo of Daily haiku, once from Unseen Rajasthan from Unseen Rajasthan and once from Asta from Hyperenergy and other obstacles. I'm really honoured and happy to recieve this one. Thank you to the three of you:-) And to all others; do pay them a visit as all three know how make an interesting blog.

Now I have to follow rules which are:

- Put the Award in the blog
- Link back to the blog who gave you it
- Pass the Award on to other blogs
- Inform owners about Award
- Make rules visible

And these are my blogs:

Scottsdale Daily Photo
Photo Carraol Images of Mexico City
Clueless in Boston
Nikon sniper
Trieste Daily Photo

All great blogs that deserves to be recognised.

PS: I've had to revise this post as I got the award more than once:-)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! You deserve this!!!!! Your blog is pure gold!!!! ~Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations anthanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you for naming NikonSniper to the Blog de Ouro award. I really appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness. I am terrible at the duties evoked with these awards because I hardly have enough time to photograph these days. I am traveling so it is difficult to keep up but again ... thank you and congratulations on your well deserved award. Keep up the good work.
    NikonSniper Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is exceptional and full of great information and congratulations for this award and thank you very much for the honor to the Blog de Ouro award. I appreciate your kind visits and comments to my blog. I'll try to follow the duties evoked with this award in a day or two because I have a lot of work and not enough time to post. Greetings from Mexico and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. I always enjoy your photos and commentary. It is well deserved and it is good that you were honored. Thanks for recognizing my website as well. I appreciate all of your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O "award" omedetou gozaimasu...;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)