Wednesday, April 8, 2009

La Defense revisited



Another photo from La Defense, Paris. I've posted this before, back when this blog was in Danish, but maybe new readers haven't seen it before. It's a reflection in a huge steel sphere and the people in the image are my travel mates.

This image concludes my theme of reflections. My next theme starting tomorrow will be churches, cathedrals, chapels, cemeteries, crosses and any other religious building or artifact that I've run across on my photo safaris.

6 comments:

  1. Great accomplishment, this fish-eyeish image is at the same time fun and descriptive.
    Awaiting for next theme, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this bends reality. What great travel mates you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love this! Wonderful the way you were able to capture this reflection...it is such a creative and fresh perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the many nice comments. They are very appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky your travel mates are.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)