Christian's Church is an odd one. It's a German church in the area of Christianshavn in Copenhagen. It was built in 1759 by the German community in Christianshavn and was named Frederik's German Church, but it was renamed Christian's Church after King Christian IV in 1901. It's now an ordinary parish church for the area and no longer serve as a German church. Locally it's called the Theater Church due to its many galleries inside. It's surronded by modern Ministries and old warehouses converted to residences, hence the title of this post.