Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Special II


Although today is a sunny day in Copenhagen I bring you this little photo taken only a week ago as a reminder that spring is a season of changes. The photo was taken a very foggy morning at Valby Park near my home. Compare it with the ones below and you can see that change has come to the weather here.



This one is from the canal in Christianshavn in Copenhagen where people really enjoyed the sun yesterday.


And keeping with my theme of reflections is this one also from Christianshavn yesterday. The canal is full of sailing boats and house boats, so it's no problem to find one that is nicely reflected in the water.

Even though there will be a daily post here (they're already written and planned), it's holiday season so I might not be that quick to answer your comments for the next couple of weeks. But don't worry; I'll get back to your comments as soon as possible.