Friday, March 13, 2009

...and now in English

Can it be more English?

Up until now this blog has been in Danish (that is my main language after all) but now I think is the time to switch to English. I do it mainly to reach a broader audience as I can see that I have some visitors from out of town so to speak. The other change I'll make in this blog is that I will try to publish at least one photo a day. The photos will be both new and old and the dailies will be themed so there will be a period with photos of e.g. art or architecture. I'll continue with larger stories when I've been to interesting places but these stories might only appear weekly or even monthly.

It will take some time for me to transform the whole of the blog to English so bear with me. And bear with my English if it's not up to scratch. Older stories will not be translated.

I hope you readers like the changes:-) You are, as always, most welcome to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)