Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Blue Planet


As a kid I loved visiting Danish Aquarium in Charlottenlund, looking at all the exotic fish and other creatures in the tanks. But as time has gone by, the aquarium has become more and more worn out. Now a new replacement is almost ready at Kastrup. Called the Blue Planet and housed in a futuristic looking building (I have only seen it from afar or on drawings), it'll boast 20.000 creatures of different species in tanks and environments that'll get the visitors close them. There'll be a 4 million liter tank with sharks, a hall with a piece of rain forest and a coral reef. I can't wait to see it when it opens 22. of March this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)