Thursday, October 20, 2011

Post No 1000!

This is my post number 1.000 since I started this blog and I wonder how long I'll be able to keep it up. I have posted a lot of photos of the world the way I see it, and I have been getting a lot of positive response (and a few not so positive ones). My sincerest thanks to all of you that has been supporting me here in the blogosphere, that has been tolerating my rantings and that has glanced at my photos. I hope that I'll be able to keep posting here for a long time to come:-)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Christopher. It's been awhile since I've stopped by to visit.

    I like this photo very much because I think the dead leaf symbolizes the coming winter, but the light shining through tells us that's not the whole story, but that spring is just around the corner!

    Note that I've dropped my pen name, Jacob, and have reverted to my given name, Lowell. And you may find it interesting that I do have some Danish ancestry...along with Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scot, etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Lowell:)

    I had much the same idea about the photo as you do. It was taken a a nice Sunday morning in the Botanical Garden in Copenhagen, a place I love visiting to see the change of seasons.

    Btw my own ancestry include Germans from the 13th Century, Swedish from the 19th Century and in all probability a host of others as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)