Monday, July 20, 2009

How to uglify


How to uglify: Find a nice wall, preferable with some nice details on, and start attacking it with a spray can. This is a real problem not only in Copenhagen but everywhere I've been. I might, and that is a big might, forgive it if the graffiti was beautiful, or at least could be seen as such by someone, but when it's only tagging I feel my blood pressure starting to rise to dangerous levels. And I have some trouble seeing the great in someone who in the middle of the night looks at a wall, that they don't own, and decides that this wall should have their signature on it. A kind of medieval punishment for this would be nice, maybe a day or two in pillory at the nearest square with the spectators given spray cans of their own to use on the offender?

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and lovely !!I Enjoyed this..Great post..Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like it if it helps to beautify its surrounding and, and if the words they use proper for display. The pictures on the wall is nice without the words below. Is it that bad, graffiti in Copenhagen? I can feel how upset you are :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Henny - sometimes graffiti can help but it's not this case I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)