Tuesday, April 9, 2013

At the bird feeder

 

As told in previous posts I like to explore the functions on my Nikon D800. During Easter the time had come to try the interval shooting, and what better object to try it at than a couple of bird feeders in the garden? So I put the camera on a gorillapod, placed it near the feeder, filled up the feeder with seeds and started experimenting with the settings. I ended up with doing an interval of one shot each minute for two hours. And then it was coffee time. The result was a lot of empty photos, a lot of photos with half a bird or a blurry one leaving or arriving, and a few good ones of different birds. This greenfinch seemed to know something was going on. I'll show some more in the coming days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)