Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friendship forever and triple awards



Asta got a little surprise for me yesterday, and many thanks to her for that. She is the one who got me started as a blogger so it's a double honour to get these awards from her. Visit her place and leave her a nice comment, as she has certainly earned it.

I've been neglecting my "duties" as a blogger lately and not commented on all those wonderful blogs I tend to follow, and not even taken the time to answer the many nice comments on my own blog. This has mainly been due to me having a good long holiday, but the summer is nearly over so you'll soon hear more from me on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)