Sunday, June 17, 2012

Just watch it, shorty!

There is a very active Land Rover community in Denmark and the Series forum invited me to Knuthenborg Safaripark park a while back. Knuthenborg is northern Europe’s biggest safari park, with totally unique things to see and do for both children and adults. They have, to name but a few, Siberian tigers, camels, deer, lemurs, antelopes, ostriches and zebras. All of these you can come to very close. Funnily enough everyone stays away from the rhinoceros family! -RS

1 comment:

  1. Havn't been there for a long time. But have fun memories from childhood, when we went there.
    I would want to get as close as posible to the rhino's. Can't get enough of that animal. I'm so lucky, that I've been able to go on morning walks with both a white and a black baby rhino in SA.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)