Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Under Reconstruction

As regular readers may notice things are changing on the blog; pages with favorites and information are being made, blog-awards are removed from the side and moved to its own page and the number of posts on the page has been cut down. Hopefully these changes will get the blog to load a bit faster to make it more reader-friendly. I'm still working on a few more pages with my best shots so there'll still be changes in the next few weeks. The daily post will continue as always though:)

1 comment:

  1. The overall design will probably stay much the same, but I'll make a few more pages with pics of my liking (People, Misc and Arty are being considered) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)