Sunday, August 15, 2010

A law-abiding tricyclist

In the last couple of weeks I've shown you a bunch of photos of bicyclists in Copenhagen, that didn't think the rules of traffic applied to them. Fortunately there's still a lot of law-abiding bicyclists here, so even though all of those photos was taken during a single hour, it was at one of the busiest places in Copenhagen and scores of other bicyclists went by while doing nothing wrong at all. This lady on her tricycle with flowers was one of those last.

For my next posts I'll leave Copenhagen for a while and show you some of the places that I've visited this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)