Friday, August 6, 2010

Copenhagen - The Bicycle Capitol


I've grumbled about the bicyclists in Copenhagen before and their lack of respect for red lights. That's not the only rule that's being "bended" in the Copenhagen traffic. How about riding on the sidewalk right next to the bicycle lane? In the opposite direction as well, weaving in and out of the pedestrian traffic. No wonder that the one thing motorists and pedestrians in Copenhagen agree on is, that they hate these clowns and their sense of supperiority; "I'm on a bicycle and therefore better than the rest of you. And btw I'm immortal as well, so I can do as I please". I'll show you some more photos in the next days, all taken at the same place and during 30 minutes of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)