Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A never ending story

 

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that Copenhagen is changing, and I really think that the many constructions will make the city a better place to live for all. But like many other Copenhageners I'm tired of having to change my routines and my way of getting from A to B on a daily basis. And I'm really looking forward to the day where the metro construction, the roadworks and the building constructions have been finished so that it will look like a city again instead of one big construction site. I also wish for the day where the constructors and city planners will show due consideration to the locals here. This dump truck driver is one of those that should have been taken on a lenghty course on how to behave when in close proximity of a busy station; he was reversing at speed into the construction site at Nørreport Station without a safety guy behind him. No one was hurt...this time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)