Monday, October 22, 2012

Spot the fool


I've got a few obsessions and being annoyed with foolishness is one of the major ones. So whenever I see something like this...individual...my blood pressure goes right up in the red. A lot of people seem not to care that what they're doing might actually be dangerous to others, and this guy apparently thought that riding a moped at speed through a pedestrian area while chatting on the phone was a brilliant idea. In cases like this, I get very old-fashioned and hope for a bit of Old Testament justice. I couldn't care less if he killed himself, but I bet the rest of humanity would like to keep on living for just a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)