Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thinking about the future


The last post of the year (no, I'm not done with the review of the year) features this one of the tower of Christiansborg, where the Danish parliament resides, and with a sculpture thinking. The last day of the year is good time to reflect on the future. Hopefully the current economic crisis in the world will be solved, but I guess it will demand a lot of thinking, a lot of deciding and a lot of action. Unfortunately that is not the three things the current crop of politicians are best at. And with that gloomy thought I wish you all a happy New Year, I hope all your wishes come through and that you and your family may prosper despite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)