Saturday, February 11, 2012

The first Danish word I learnt



I cannot believe that it is almost four years since I first came to Denmark! It has been a exciting journey and in the process I have met many wonderful people like Christopher who has become great friends and who has shared their country's history and culture with me.

During the next few weeks I will retrace some of my experiences and in the process try and introduce you to some Danish words.

When I first came to Denmark I noticed these streamers or pennants on flag poles wherever I traveled. And so I learned my first Danish word: "Vimpel". - R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)