Saturday, July 21, 2012

Barcelona with an iPhone




Having just spend a week in Barcelona, I've come to appreciate just how convenient the iPhone 4S is when on the move. For the next few days I'll have to use a large amount of time on processing the 5.000 photos taken with my Nikon D300, but the iPhone photos is already out there. With a few minutes of editing every day on the phone using the apps Snapseed and Camera+, photos where ready for publication on Instagram, FB, Picasa and tadaa. The only catch was to get some WiFi but that was not impossible. And why not use the free time on the way back in the plane to make a movie using iMovie on the iPhone as an editor and later upload it to YouTube? This is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)