Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post


The last post of the year is this one from a very run-down Swedish house in sore need of a caring hand. A great symbol, I think, of the year that is coming to an end tonight. What will the new year bring? I'm no oracle, but I'm sure that it'll bring a lot of posts on this blog, hopefully with some pleasing photos and a bit of explanation as well. I might do a total re-furbishment here, show photos from new places or show you some of the hidden places in Copenhagen. Or maybe all of the above. That is not decided yet, but I hope that you'll have a great New Year anyway:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share a thought, an idea or an opinion by leaving a comment. I'll try to answer the comments as best I can, but you'll usually have to wait a day or two :-)